My husband and I have been watching Kitchen Nightmares recently and I felt it was our responsibility to let the public know about this place.
He worked there for a few weeks a couple years ago. He quit because he said the place was filthy. He previously worked at Olive Garden for 3 years which has is immaculate I might add. He ended going back to Olive Garden.
When they were showing him around they went inside the walkin in cooler. On the floor was a bin...like a Sterilite bin. Inside this bin was their main sauce that they use. It was not covered at all, just sitting on the floor open to let stuff fly in it. They told him to step over so they could show him stuff. He lost balance while doing so (those things are pretty large) and his foot went in the sauce. He immediately apologized and they were like "Don't worry about it" and continued to use it. His nasty dirty shoe WENT IN THE SAUCE and they STILL USED IT!!!! EW. He also said the kitchen was disgusting. He actually took it upon himself and tried to clean it.
He and the other line cooks would smoke in the walk in cooler. The managers/owners did know about this because he said one time they walked in when they were smoking. The guy was like "Hurry up" He also said they would sometimes join.
Before I even met my husband and knew about this place, many of my friends had gotten food poisoning from this place as well.
I beg of you, please please do not go to this restaurant. I've never eaten there myself and now I never will.
Pretentiousness at it's worst.
I was really looking forward to dining at Sher-e-Punjab.
It was not what I thought. Other east asian restaurants are better. Reading the other posts makes me wnder from whence they came...
Tucson Weekly |
7225 Mona Lisa Rd. Ste. 125, Tucson AZ 85741 |
(520) 797-4384 |
Powered by Foundation