According to a press release dated this morning from the office of Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, 18-year-old terror suspect and Tucson resident Mahin Khan has been indicted on three separate charges: terrorism, conspiracy to commit terrorism and conspiracy to commit misconduct involving weapons. Khan was arrested in here in Tucson on July 1 by agents from the FBI and agents with the Joint Terrorism Task Force after a joint investigation by the Phoenix Field Office of the FBI and the Joint Terrorism Task Force with agents from the Arizona Attorney General’s Office Special Investigations Section.
As previously reported, between mid-last year and continuing until earlier this month, Khan “solicited, incited or induced others to promote or further an act of terrorism to wit: at a Motor Vehicle Division office located in Maricopa County, Arizona,” according to his indictment paperwork. He is being held, without bond, in the Maricopa County Jail pending a trial outcome. The case is being prosecuted by assistant Arizona attorneys general Blaine Gadow and Scott Blake.
Though the investigation into Khan’s action is ongoing, authorities have stated there is not believed to be a further threat from him or his activities.
A heavily redacted two-and-a-half page court document with information on Kahn’s alleged correspondence efforts with several individuals believed by Khan to have ties to terror organizations was released yesterday. Within the document, it is stated that Kahn allegedly said Mission Bay, Calif. would be “a pretty good target right there. There’s(sic) a lot of people there.” Within the same conversation, Kahn also allegedly requested two assault rifles, a pistol and made mention of an Air Force recruitment center as a possible target here in Tucson.
While speaking with an individual named as “Abid Manoor,” whom the former believed to be a member of the organization Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan, and requested various weapons and plans to make an improvised explosive device. Kahn allegedly told Manoor that he was a supporter of ISIL (ISIS), the TTP and was planning to “take out marines and jews(sic).”
According to the Maricopa County Superior Court records, Kahn will have a status conference tomorrow, July 8, and a preliminary hearing set for July 12.
This article appears in Jul 7-13, 2016.

Thank goodness he’s being held in Maricopa County. If here, liberals would be holding protests, defending and sympathizing with this guy in solidarity with Barack Hussein Obama.
He would be our next Mayor. They’d even give him a take home car if he promised not to blow it up.
Have you been to the Motor Vehicle Division?
No. I use the private vendors authorized to serve us.
Life for this moron as he knew it, is now officially over.
He’s probably looking at solitary confinement or segregation until his trial, just to make it to his trial.
What a dumbass.
No where in the world do you have the privileges and freedom as you have in America, and he just gave up all that for an insane failing ideology.
When you have the entire world looking for you, you can run, you can hide, but you will be caught.
Good luck in your pink underwear and Orange Jumpsuit moron.
Pray that Allah keeps you alive long enough to spend 25 to life in the SuperMax.
They arrested someone else who was making bombs in the upstairs apt here in Tucson, east side. Same day. Had to quarantine 60 apts, and blew up a pipe bomb in the rolling bomb can. 9 squad cars, 4 bomb squad vehicles, they carted off boxes of bomb making material. News? Never made it. No on air TV, radio or newspaper. No online mention anywhere. How can that be? Oh yeah, white right wing radical terrorist, never mind.
Kenneth, There’s quite a few news worthy stories that never make it on The 5 O clock news or if they just happen to pop up, the facts related to the story are deluded with soft words of political correctness. I find it quite difficult to believe that the individual was a “white right wing radical terrorist,” if that was the case, I’m sure main stream wouldn’t have hesitated for a moment to make it the headline news. Every fiber of the facts would be examined thoroughly, every detail such as religious affiliation, N.R.A member, Conservative, white, etc. etc. would be released to the public. President Obama would have held a news conference and would allow questions from the media in reference to the would be terrorist.
This guy is young, seems immature for his age even – looks like an 8th grader looking to bash a 6th grader. But it is serious now. His actions have shown him to be a foolish, violent, loud-mouthed little putz who has been trapped by his own blatant stupidity.