sal 
Member since Apr 2, 2009


Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “The Launch! The Launch!

hands like clouds,

I'm totally with you on the recent annoyance of celebs coming down on Tucson, most notably Neko Case whose gripes were pathetic to say the least.

Howe Gelb and Calexico definitely do a great deal to speak highly about Tucson and to me it's quite sincere o both of their parts.

Back on topic: Way to go TucsonWeekly.com!

Posted by sal on 04/03/2009 at 2:52 PM

Re: “Chinese on the Santa Cruz

1st & Only Post.

Seriously man? From my perspective, comments make a great site better not worse, and the noise tends to be less than 10% of the messages where the other 90% offers useful insight and sometimes dialog that surpasses the original piece. Anyway, as a long time Tucson Weekly reader, I'm quite happy to finally have comments and looking forward to becoming a longtime Tucson Weekly writer (of comments that is).

As for Dragon's View, count me in. I'll be eating there as soon as I can and sharing a review.

Posted by sal on 04/02/2009 at 3:55 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.
 

© 2017 Tucson Weekly | 7225 Mona Lisa Rd. Ste. 125, Tucson AZ 85741 | (520) 797-4384 | Powered by Foundation