Police Dispatch

Phone Sex

UA Area, March 21, 9:40 a.m.

A woman engaged in dirty talk with a caller who pretended to be her boyfriend for nearly 80 minutes before she realized he wasn't her beau, a University of Arizona Police Department report stated.

The woman told police she was awakened by a restricted call on her cellular phone at 4:56 a.m. She said that although her boyfriend was out of town, the caller said things that made her believe it was him.

The woman continued talking to the man even after the conversation "turned sexual in nature," the report stated. After about 1 hour and 17 minutes, she said, she realized that the man on the phone was actually not her boyfriend and ended their conversation.

The woman called her boyfriend the next day and confirmed that he didn't contact her.

Authorities documented the call. There were no suspects at the time of the report.

The Weak Spot

Orange Grove and Shannon Roads, March 19, 2:04 a.m.

A teenage girl allegedly tugged on her ex-boyfriend's lip piercing during a fight, ripping his skin, a Pima County Sheriff's Department report said.

The ex-girlfriend showed up at her former boyfriend's home to get some clothes, both parties told authorities. After making the pickup, she and her ex got into a shouting match, the report stated.

The girl claimed her ex attacked her, while the boy alleged his former girlfriend grabbed at his face after they started exchanging angry words. A witness at the house corroborated the boy's story.

A deputy noted that the skin around the boy's lip piercing was ripped and that a small amount of blood had pooled inside his mouth.

Deputies decided there was enough evidence to charge the girl with misdemeanor assault. She was cited and released to her father.

Every Ticket's A Winner

Rudasill and Oracle Roads, March 14, 5:39 p.m.

A convenience-store manager suspected a female employee of cashing in scratch-off lottery tickets she had stolen while working, a PCSD report said.

The manager said he was able to locate several of the tickets, all of which had the bottom security number removed. He alleged that the employee was able to scan the security numbers to see if the ticket was a winner, and, if it was, she cashed it in and pocketed the proceeds.

A deputy viewed a video tape that reportedly showed the employee fingering through the lottery tickets when it appeared no customers were in the store.

Authorities were unable to contact the suspect at the time of the report.

About The Author

Comments (0)

Add a comment

Add a Comment