Pat Godwin 
Member since Aug 9, 2010


Stats

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Trace Adkins Tells Crowd to 'Blow' Him If They Don't Like Sheriff Joe Arpaio

My hat's off to Trace! Thanks for having the guts to publicly announce your convictions! But Trace, ask ya touring buddy, Toby Keith, how's commie obama bin lincoln & his "tax the rich" policies working for him now!!! I saw ole Toby on a talk show during the prez campaign...he supported ole commie obama bin lincoln! I'm glad ole Toby's in the upper 5% that's gonna hold up the rest of us in the 95% range! Send me some stimulus money, Toby an' Give dem Dixie Chix a hug for me! Pat Godwin, Selma, Alabama

Posted by Pat Godwin on 08/09/2010 at 9:52 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.
 

© 2017 Tucson Weekly | 7225 Mona Lisa Rd. Ste. 125, Tucson AZ 85741 | (520) 797-4384 | Powered by Foundation