Wednesday, January 30, 2013
For those country music fans who can't make it to Country Thunder this year, or are just not interested in some of the featured artists at the festival (or just the four-day festival itself) the 2013 Country Megaticket might sound more appealing.
While it's a list of five different shows between May and October, it's definitely a better lineup than that of April's music festival in Florence. All five shows will be at the Desert Sky Pavilion in Phoenix.
- Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will be headlining the May 16 show accompanied by Randy Houser and Joanna Smith.
- Luke Bryan, Thompson Square and Florida Georgia Line will be performing July 27.
- Rascal Flatts and Band Perry is performing Sept. 12 followed by...
- A Sept. 29 show featuring Keith Urban, Little Big Town and Dustin Lynch.
- And Jason Aldean, Jake Owenn and Thomas Rhett will be in Arizona on Oct. 17.
The shows may be spread out which means Tucsonans have to get multiple days off work, spend gas on five trips to Phoenix, but at a range of $125 to $675 I'd say it's worth it. I mean, what country music fan doesn't want to see the gorgeous Keith Urban perform live, am I right ladies?
And for those who have enough money to pay for Country Thunder and the 2013 Megaticket, why not have the most amazing country music experience this year?
Tags: 2013 country megaticket , desert sky pavilion , luke bryan , thompson square , florida georgia line , rascal flatts , band perry , jason aldean , jake owenn , thomas rhett , dustin lynch , little big down , keith urban , miranda lambert , dierks bentley , country thunder