Agustin Kitchen Offers a Decadent Line-Up of Pork and Scotch on July 14
If you're looking to take indulgence to the next level, you should head to Agustin Kitchen on Tuesday, July 14 for a special Dinner with Chefs event that's all about pork and scotch. Agustin's chef Ryan Clark will display a range of techniques with nine different tastes of pork prepared in cuisine styles from all around the world. The nose-to-tail pig dishes will come from an entire pig bought from the local pork purveyors at E & R Pork, who specialize in 100 percent locally raised, grain fed, hormone and antibiotic free pork products.
On the scotch side of things, "America’s Spirited Speaker" Russ Kempton will lead tasting through six different single malt scotches, featuring American white oak barrel and sherry barrel aged varieties. Kempton will also answer guests' questions and cap off the night with cigars to take home.
- Pork and miso broth with wonton and kombu
- Head cheese with apricot and fennel
- Trotter rillette with pickled mustard and balsamic onions
- Shoulder and shank sausage with whipped fig cheese and red wine
- Brined loin banh mi
- Smoked pork cheek mac & cheese
- Pig and duck liver pate with pistachio and cherry
- House bacon lardons with chocolate cookies
- Korean BBQ pork ribs with kimchi
- Glenfiddich 18yr
- Bruichladdich Islay Barley
- Balvenie 15yr Single Barrel – Sherry
- Macallan 10yr Fine Oak
- Balvenie 12yr Single Barrel – American Oak
- Highland Park 12yr
The dinner will kick off at Agustin Kitchen (100 S. Avenida del Convento) at 6:30 p.m. on July 14. Cost per person is $75 plus tax and gratuity. You can reserve your spot for this decadent dinner event by calling 398-5382.
dinner with chefs