I certainly have my own terrible parenting moments, but I think I had generally enough sense to curb my impulse to add small, highly choke-able rhinestones to items that go near my (then) infant's mouth:
The "bling" accessories pose a serious risk to babies and children and were found for sale across the county, a spokesman said.
The county council has warned parents not to buy the items, which have failed all safety tests.
Investigations into the source of the products are continuing.
The dummies and baby bottles were found to be genuine brands with hand-glued gems, beads and magnets added to them.
Beads had also been threaded on to dummy clips, all of which could result in choking, inhalation or ingestion, the county council added.
Tucson Botanical Gardens and Etherton Gallery are collaborating to bring the photography show Frida: Portraits by Nickolas… More