Our navigation system offers so many possibilities that we thought we'd set up this short tutorial to show you how some of the features work. The tutorial should take around 15 minutes to complete.
The basic navigation set consists of five buttons:
Many of these buttons will be disabled during the lessons or will be gradually introduced as we move along.
- Contents - Displays the Table of Contents with descriptions of each story.
- Page Back - Takes you one page back in The Weekly.
- Last Week - Takes you to the previous week's column.
- Page Forward - Takes you one page forward in The Weekly.
- QuickMap - Allows you to jump anywhere in The Weekly with one click.
Press Page Forward to continue with the tutorial.
Press Page Back to return to the Tucson Weekly New User page.