Below is a brief description of our navigational system, you can get an overview of what each button does by reading this page, or you can take our Navigational Tutorial for an interactive lesson. You may also want to refer to our New User and Software You Need pages for additional information about how to use the Tucson Weekly Web.
- Contents - Brings up the Table of Contents which allow you to jump to any page in the issue you are reading. The Contents also has a brief description of each article giving you an overview of each page before you go there. An excellent starting point.
- Page Back - Takes you one page back in the issue you are reading.
- Last Week - Takes you to last week's issue. If you are reading Soundbites and you press Last Week, you will go to last week's Soundbites column.
- Current Week - Transports you all the way forward to the current issue. This button preserves your position. If you are a long way back in time reading the Cinema column and press Current Week, you will jump all the way forward to this week's Cinema column.
- Next Week - This feature is only available in previous issues. Next Week allows you to move forward to NextWeek's column. If you are reading Out There and you press Next Week, you will be shuffled off to the following week's Out There column.
- Page Forward - Takes you one page forward in the issue you are reading.
- QuickMap - Displays the name of each column. Youcan use QuickMap to bounce all over an issue of TheWeekly at high speed.
Current Issue: Contents . QuickMap
Indices: Hall of Heads . Music Bin . Film Vault . Chow Scans . Back Issues
Copyright 1995 DesertNet