Are you a cultural creative? Take this quiz and find out!
Do you --
- Create your own local economies based on buying local and buying green?
- Get out of global financial markets and corporate-driven consumerism?
- Make contact with the earth, grow your own food, buy from friends and neighbors, start and support local cottage industries that can provide for basic necessities?
- Work on making our lives less dependent upon systems that are unsustainable and unethical?
- Take a much greater role in the education of your children?
- Give yourself time every day to commune with nature and to check in with your soul?
- Simplify your needs so you have more to share or less to spend?
- Get out of the American "disease-care" system by eating and drinking healthful organic foods and using alternative healing technologies?
- Find each other, share stories and build communities?
- Read, study and learn?
10: Were you one of the original founders of the Food Conspiracy?
8-9: You seem to understand the political connections of living. Do you need to develop other parts of yourself?
6-7: You are a "cultural creative." What else do you need to be doing?
Based on a quiz by Bear Lake Traders (www.bearlaketraders.com). Scoring is original.