At Pima County Administration, they sing: "How Can I Miss Ya If You Won't Go Away?"
For if mijito goes, they cry, there will be no one left to:
1) Reminisce about the good old days in Ed Moore's office.
2) Tell Sharon Bronson how to vote on issues that matter.
3) Tell Sharon Bronson how to vote on issues that don't matter.
4) Take care of Tetra Tech and consultant Raul Piña.
5) Screen colleagues' mail and phone calls.
6) Tattle to the Daily Star and Citizen.
7) Spend the afternoon at Karichimaka or Silver Saddle.
8) Blow off county smoking, bad-boy or non-interference laws.
9) Give rides with record-setting backseat legroom.
10) Vote no, no, no to development and yes, yes, yes to taxes.
11) Oye como Raúl--snatch stacks of Santana tickets.