JCB13 
Member since Oct 9, 2012

Recent Comments

Re: “Danehy

When the 5,000 kids entered the country, from Central America, it was pointed out that where they originated the vaccination rate was even more impressive than any in the western hemisphere. Also I don't seem to remember any such epidemics breaking out in any of the places where they ended up. Given the virulent nature of the discussion it seems a mute point now.
Is it possible that we, the US, could benefit from the examples of some second rate illegal aliens?

34 likes, 8 dislikes
Posted by JCB13 on 02/12/2015 at 10:45 AM

Re: “Local Octopus Car Washes Slapped by Labor Department

Ah yes that "right to work(for less)" how is that working for ya anyway? Just that same old GREED shining through. I wouldn't be surprised to learn these fine people are upstanding church going folks.

37 likes, 3 dislikes
Posted by JCB13 on 08/26/2013 at 5:25 PM

Re: “An Oregon School Ran a Surprise 'Gunman on Campus' Drill

Proper, Prior, Preparation, Prevents, Poor Peak Performance

1 like, 1 dislike
Posted by JCB13 on 05/02/2013 at 6:10 AM

Re: “Rift on the Right: Immigration Reform Triggering Conservative Backlash

Herr limbaugh maintains that he is an entertainer, that his eib show is for entertainment purposes. About as entertaining as a dose of the clap. At first tis a pleasure but soon becomes a PAIN in the DONG!!

1 like, 2 dislikes
Posted by JCB13 on 04/19/2013 at 1:19 PM

Re: “McCain Opposes Filibuster on Universal Background Checks

Hmmm and I thought the job of the Senate was to do the what the majority of the PEOPLE, who elected him, wanted. Not to let them know where WE stand. And who is this WE the senator is referring to?

2 likes, 1 dislike
Posted by JCB13 on 04/09/2013 at 10:15 AM

Re: “Florida Woman Proves Second Amendment Rights Needed to Free Ourselves From Walmart's Tyranny

This just proves that w/m is populated by fools and idiots.

2 likes, 0 dislikes
Posted by JCB13 on 03/07/2013 at 9:27 AM

Re: “Sen. Al Melvin Introduces Film Incentitives Bill

Something that doesn't get reported on is that a production company, from anywhere, gets NOTHING until they PAY their tax bill. So they get 20% back from something the state didn't have in the first place and where do you think the other 80% goes. There are more people that benefit from a major production than "Hollywood". Those people have to stay somewhere, eat somewhere, rent equipment, use fuel, purchase supplies all that comes from somewhere and someone has to supply it and they hire people,with families, to carry out business. If that isn't "trickle down" then I missed what the Great Communicator was selling.

1 like, 0 dislikes
Posted by JCB13 on 01/31/2013 at 4:06 PM

All Comments »

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.
 

© 2015 Tucson Weekly | 7225 Mona Lisa Rd. Ste. 125, Tucson AZ 85741 | (520) 797-4384 | Powered by Foundation