ENERGY. DOME. NOT FLOWER POT.
I remember you leading song service also. However, I'm not the list bit saddened by this. In fact I'm proud of you brother...that you have the courage to do what you love and I'm inspired by the passion in which you pursue it.
"I believe in God I just don't believe he's the asshole some `people make him out to be"
Carlos, I'm sad for you brother. I remember when you use to lead song service for church and I played bass. You didn't mention any of that in the article.
Don't miss this show.
This man played the Original Mash-up in 1989; Bach vs Pixies - simultaneous, at same volume (while reading Sunday NYTimes). A true Visionary.
Thanks, Don for your commitment to bringing the very best Celtic & Acoustic musicians to Tucson, year after year.
I want to change my answer for my funeral to Jon's choice too!
Shameless plug much ???
Anything more trite than eighties era "one down three to go"? Yep: "Two down two to go."
Bet he's a shit cook too....
mullarkey's army's gonna get you
Gotta jump on this one Frank...great list BTW
1. Danny Thomas March of Dimes - 4 Tops, New Colony 6, Shags (1st Hair Band), Temptations, 5 Satins, The Barons w/ Gene Chandler, Trin Lopez, Tony Orlando, +1?...all walk ons..the tour was snowed in at Buffalo Airport. Great show..4 Tops were amazing. 1967 Dec (?)
2. The Brilliant Green/Tommy Heavenly6, Rezillos, Gary Moore, Ian Hunter, Ten Years After, Janis Ian, Bruce Cockburn, Pete Fine, Ozric Tentacles, Rich Hopkins & The Luminerios , 80 GO 90
3. The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Ennio Morricone...still have a cd
4. Lady Gaga and Bieber Fever
5. Tears For Fears
6. Agreed, old tapes
7. Spirit In The Sky - Norman Greenbaum....Ask anybody from the old Twisters in Storrs, CT
8. Link Wray, the man had an insight into the world and an incredible presence.
9. Hawkwind's - Lost Chronicles of the Black Sword....Moody Blues's - To Our Childrens Children Children.....decide, decide !!!......Oh just shoot me
I assure you, I am much to interesting of a person for this article as I have read it every week.
We spend hours poring over the thousands of applications we receive each week. If you'd like to participate, Burnie, send me an email at email@example.com. Your application seems to have gone missing.
How do they choose who they are asking this of?
MDC, Bad Brains, Toy Dolls, Crass? Excellent.
Passing Afternoon. Beautiful, wonderful song.
just got to love it the godfather of metal here and he likes brittany spears and admits it jsut goes to show open minded people prosper more than closed.. keep it up BOB You RULLE !!!
Mr. Bob..... Ms. Leathers says..."nice!"
Thank You Kristine:)
Sorry you missed Screamin' Jay Hawkins. Saw him the summer of '86 in San Luis Obispo.
He put a spell on us. It was wonderful to see a performer who was so clear about what his music and talent were about.
Tucson Weekly |
3280 E. Hemisphere Loop, Suite 180, Tucson AZ 85706 |
(520) 294-1200 |
Powered by Foundation