Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson revealed that he had a meeting with Warner Bros. during his #RockTalk Twitter conversation today. Johnson said that he's going to team up with DC Comics in 2014, but he didn't give any details. This is exciting news considering the bipolar responses regarding the Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot casting controversy that has surrounded the Man of Steel sequel.
We just had a big meeting w/ Warner Bros CEO re: @DCComics 2014 we will partner up and create the cool bad assery. #RockTalk @ActionTilson
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) December 31, 2013
Here are five DC roles that I think would best fit The Rock:
5. Bizarro: The Rock is a gentle giant, just like Superman, you can't fool his naivete for weakness. Johnson has wore the red cape on his first SNL appearance. I don't know if the world is ready to see Bizzaro Superman on the big screen, but he would make a comparable and refreshing new adversary for the Kryptonian.
the rock is SUPERMAN
Vezi mai multe video din divertisment
4. Black Manta: Black Manta is one of the coolest and underrated rogues in the DC Universe. We don't know much about the character, and Johnson take this character in any direction.
3. Killer Croc: Here's a Batman comic book villain that has only seen a limited animated and video life. Batman has the best rogues gallery, and I think The Rock has the physique to pull it off.
2. Black Adam: Johnson has already been rumored to play Captain Marvel's arch nemesis. According to Peter Segal, Captain Marvel director, the Superman VS Batman movie has taken precedence and SHAZAM! has been shelved for the time being. The Rock's likeness and body of work makes him the perfect fit to play Black Adam.
1. Green Lantern: Word on the street is that the studio is considering Denzel Washington as John Stewart A.K.A. The Green Lantern, according to Bleeding Cool. I think Washington would make a great GL, but Johnson would be the next best actor to fill the power ring.
The Rock is all willpower.
(Thanks to CBR)
The PCC Faculty Exhibit, featuring Michael Nolan, Greg Loumeau and Mano Sotelo. Reception: Sept. 8, 5-7 p.m.… More