Yesterday, he had a list of various options for noshing on Christmas Eve. Here are some places going all out to serve you after the presents are all opened and the wrapping paper is piled high. Also, I know most of the various resorts are providing some food service so giving them a call is also worth a shot. Again, in the holiday spirit, if you know of anywhere else that plans to be open, please let us know in the comments below.
• RA Sushi at La Encantada (2905 E. Skyline Dr.): 6 p.m. to midnight
• Lodge on the Desert (306 N. Alvernon Way): Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Pastiche Modern Eatery (3025 N. Campbell Ave.): 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• McMahon’s Prime Steakhouse (2959 N Swan Road): 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Fiesta Buffet (5655 W. Valencia Road): 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• PY Steakhouse (5655 W. Valencia Road): 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Catch all of this year’s Oscar nominated short films on the big screen! Predict the winners and… More