Do you have guests in town and need to entertain? Maybe you just aren’t the cooking type. Either way, you are in luck! There are a few places willing to stay open and help you out. Here is a list of a few restaurants open Christmas Eve. If you know of others feel free to share and leave it in the comments below. Come back tomorrow for Part Deux, those open Christmas day.
• RA Sushi at La Encantada (2905 E. Skyline Dr): 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Dakota Café & Catering (6541 E. Tanque Verde Rd. #7): Lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.; reservations are recommended.
• Lodge on the Desert (306 N. Alvernon Way): 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Lotus Garden (5875 E. Speedway Blvd.): 11:30 a.m. to 9:15 p.m.
• Pastiche Modern Eatery (3025 N. Campbell Ave.): 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Rocco’s Little Chicago Pizzeria (2707 E. Broadway Blvd.): 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Tavolino Ristorante Italiano (2890 E. Skyline Dr.): Serving both their normal Menu and a special Italian menu featuring “the feast of the seven fishes.” Two seatings; one at 5 p.m. and one at 8 p.m. Seating is limited, reservations highly encouraged.
Come see this revival of a Tucson original. Can 2 families work out their difference on Christmas… More